This product is a parallel import. This has nothing to do with the authenticity of the product (it is completely authentic) but means it has been imported without the approval, or license of the registered owner of the trademark and therefore no guarantee or warranty in respect of such goods will be honoured or fulfilled by any official or licensed importer of such goods. However, any warranty claims will be covered by OneDayOnly or the relevant third-party seller, in accordance with our standard return/refund policy.
See what happens when it's just you and your music, with noise-canceling that cuts more outside sound than ever before. And experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise-canceling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control, and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention, Voice Assistant compatibility, and touch control.
More power = even less noise
- With our new HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1, noise-canceling power is greatly enhanced. Having a dedicated NC processor also ensures the reproduction of your music is never compromised due to processor performance.
Block out more
- Most noise-canceling headphones are designed to block out vehicle noise when traveling. The WH-1000XM3 headphones are no exception but are also highly effective at blocking out daily noise like voices and the background sounds you might hear walking through a city.
Wireless freedom, Great Sound in Silence
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® wireless audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Sound you can believe in
- A built-in amplifier integrated in HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1 realizes the best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion for portable devices and delivers exceptional sound quality. Powerful 1.57" drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40 kHz.
Smart listening by SENSE ENGINE – automatically adjusts to your situation
- See how Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity such as traveling, walking, and waiting, then adjusts ambient sound settings to you. And with Quick Attention, you can communicate without removing your headphones — simply place your hand over the housing to turn the volume down for an instant conversation.
Talk at a touch with Quick Attention
- Communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the housing to turn the volume down for an instant conversation.
- Find your perfect sound tone for every song from the presets, also easily customizable to your preference with Sony | Headphones Connect APP.
Virtual surround sound
- Feel immersed in sound wherever you are. Experience audio optimized for different listening environments including outdoor stages, clubs, halls, and arenas.
Sound Position Control
- Choose the direction you want the sound to come from, just as you can with a wireless speaker.
Wear all day in total comfort
- Super soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear pad contact for a stable fit. Comfort is further enhanced by a larger and deeper ergonomic ear space structure. And with a lighter-weight design, your music is the only thing you’ll notice all day.
Smarter than your average headphones
- Everything is at your fingertips. Answer hands-free phone calls with a double-tap - or change tracks, adjust the volume and make calls by touching or swiping the panel. And help from your phone’s voice assistant is just one long press away.
Be smarter with Voice Assistant
- Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal assistant, always ready to help. Simply press and hold the noise-canceling button and ask your phone's assistant something while pressing.
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance (Ohm): 47 ohms (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 16 ohms (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Frequency Response (Active Operation): 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Sensitivities (DB/MW): 104.5dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 101dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Volume Control: Touch Sensor
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini-plug)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini-plug
- Input(s): Stereo Mini Jack
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE HX: Yes
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Auxiliary Audio Input: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Bluetooth Version: Version 4.2
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 3 Hours (Full Charge)
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life (Continuous Music Playback Time): Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 38 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life (Waiting Time): Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)
- Noise Cancelling On/Off Switch: Yes
- Personal NC Optimiser: Yes
- Atmosphere Pressure Optimizing: yes
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes
- Quick Attention: Yes
What's in the Box?
- Carrying Case
- Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use
- Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m)
- USB Cable: Type-C™ (approx. 20 cm)