Fleur du Cap has the freedom to select regional vineyards where individual varieties best express their character and finesse. The Series Privée is a meticulous selection of the finest wines from our cellar and captures the essence of our vision, “freedom of expression”
- This wine is brilliantly clear with a green tint and shows crisp aromas of fig leaves, gooseberries, asparagus with traces of delicate tropical fruit.
- The palate is rich and full-bodied with a blend of herbaceous and tropical fruit ending in a lovely long, smooth finish.
- Each block was picked after regular tasting in collaboration with the winemaker and viticulturist.
- To retain the delicate inherent Sauvignon Blanc aromas, the grapes, juice and wine were treated seductively.
- After harvesting, no skin contact was allowed and only free-run juice was used.
- Careful yeast selection and daily monitoring of fermentation were followed by meticulous blending of the different “building blocks”.
- Tim Atkins 92 Points - 2018
- Region: Darling
- Cultivar: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 13%