Open back Studio Monitor Headphones for creating spatial and stereo sound with wide frequency range and soundstage feel. Neutral and high-resolution acoustic characteristics reproduce all sound elements exactly as they are, providing lightweight and excellent wearing comfort for creators during long studio work.
Excellent wearing comfort for creators during long studio work and listening. Lightweight, soft and stable fitting provides superior comfort for extended working or listening sessions during the creation of music.
- Studio monitor sound for mixing and mastering: Accurate reproduction of the spatial information of the sound source with carefully tuned open back acoustic structure to support mixing and mastering of both spatial and stereo sounds with High-Resolution Audio capability. Uncoloured frequency response suitable for production, obtained through collaboration with creators (5 Hz – 80 kHz).
- Spatial sound creation: Reproduce accurately each sound’s positions and movements in 360 degrees to enable spatial sound experience in the headphones, virtualising a speaker-based production environment.
- By reproducing sound sources neutrally with High-Resolution Audio capability, each sound element can be monitored accurately. It assists the mixing and mastering stages by facilitating the capture of the feel of the venue and space, as well as the changes in sound details.
- Carefully tuned open back acoustic structure: When playing spatial sound sources through headphones, the sound field is virtually reproduced by performing signal processing that considers HRTF (Head Related Transfer Function) for the spatial information of the sound source.
- By adopting an open back acoustic structure that does not acoustically close the housing, the reflected sound inside the headphones is reduced, enabling more accurate sound field reproduction.
- Detachable cables for professional use: The cable plug uses a 6.3 mm stereo standard plug widely used in production scenes. By using the bundled plug adaptor, it is also possible to connect to devices with 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks. The connection part to the main unit is detachable with a screw system, allowing for secure connection and cable replacement.
- Weight Approx. 223g without cable
- Headphone Type Open back, dynamic
- Driver Unit 40mm
- Impedance (Ohm) 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response 5 Hz - 80,000 Hz (IEC)
- Sensitivities (dB/mW) 100 dB/mW
- Cord Type Detachable
- Cord Length Headphone cable (approx. 2.5m ,stereo phone plug), Plug adaptor (approx. 20 cm, stereo phone jack ↔ stereo,mini plug)
- Warranty: 12 months
For more info visit Sony