Taittinger Nocturne is a “Sec” champagne composed of Chardonnay (40%) and Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (60%). Blended from around thirty different vineyards from various vintages, this wine is laid down for four years to age before being disgorged. A 17.5g / l dosage of sugar cane combined with the slow cellar-ageing creates a round and smooth champagne that is perfect to enjoy late in the evening.
- The body is pale yellow in colour with shimmering highlights.
- The subtle and delicate bouquet reveals the delightful aromas of yellow peaches and dried apricots.
- The entry is smooth and creamy, yet very crisp.
- The palate gives way to flavours of raisins and fruits in syrup.
- The long and smooth finish is distinctively sweet and full of flavour.
- Taittinger Nocturne is champagne to be enjoyed at the end of an evening.
- It is the perfect accompaniment to dessert or foie gras on gingerbread - and will gladly have champagne lovers celebrating all night long.
- Volume: 750ml
- Region: Champagne France
- Blend: 60% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, 40% Chardonnay
- ABV 12%