Beefeater Gin is a well-known and loved name in gin. Founded in 1820, Beefeater’s history is strongly rooted in London’s DNA. Nothing says The Spirit of London more than the most award-winning gin that’s still manufactured in London. We won’t fix what's not broken but we do want to help elevate your gin experience. That’s why we’ve meticulously crafted 4 teabag flavours to be infused in Beefeater London dry gin to be enjoyed for any occasion.
- Beefeater London Dry is not the world’s most-awarded gin for nothing.
- Enjoy its aromatic notes of fresh juniper berries and 9 botanicals, classically paired with Indian tonic water and garnished with a lemon and orange wheel.
- Fabulously citrusy, Beefeater Blood Orange is a classic gin that presents bursting notes of juniper, citrus and angelica with a long and rich finish.
- Best enjoyed in fruity cocktails or Indian tonic.
- Alcohol by Volume: 44%
- Volume: 1x 750ml bottles of your choice