Luminescing underneath African soil lies the rare culinary treasure, the 'black diamond' truffle, unearthed and blended with 13 signature botanicals to create a unique flavour experience for you to explore with KWV Cruxland Gin infused with Black Winter Truffles
- 100% Grape Spirit re-distilled in pot stills with the highest quality juniper berries and 13 hand-selected botanicals, including indigenous Rooibos and Honeybush.
- Exceptional upfront juniper, citrus and cinnamon characters with gentle spice and sweet notes, complemented by an enjoyable smooth grape base.
- The black winter truffles add a complexity exuberated by earthy and buttery tones.
- The outcome is a complex, flavoursome and luscious dry gin exuding complexity and an impressive balance between sweet and savoury, freshness, spice, florals and a hint of Christmas pudding
- Serving suggestion: The soft, gentle spice and sweet lingering finish makes this gin perfect to sip neat while the aromatic nuances make it the perfect base for a unique G&T
- Product of South Africa
- ABV 43%