Today's dealsEveryday EssentialsClearanceGift VouchersSubscribe
Today's Deals
Food & Beverages
Product media

Boschkloof6x Chardonnay 2023

R124.83 Each
R124.83 Each


Retail: R912
Not for persons under the age of 18

The quest at Boschkloof is to make the best wine that their sacred terroir will produce. In fact, on every bottle, the Latin phrase “inconcessum persequor” is found. This translates into “I pursue the unattainable” and between the slopes of the beautiful Stellenbosch valley in South Africa, the Borman family pursue to perfect the art of winemaking.

Product Features
  • Around 35% of the grapes are fermented in tank, the other 65% in small 225L French oak barrels, left on the lees for 10 months before blending and bottling.
  • A wine created in a complex but fresh style with citrus, lime, and hints of apricot flavours. 
  • Elegant aromas of citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds dimensions to the palate.
  • A good fruit balance with long lingering finish.
  • Enjoy with seafood dishes such as rock lobster, or salmon.
Product Specifications
  • Alcohol by Volume: 13%
  • Region: Stellenbosch

For more information visit Boschkloof

read more