Play and charge your iPod/ iPhone/ iPad via Lighting or 30-pin connector, and get rich and clear sound. This chic dual clock alarm clock radio features an extra USB port that allows you to charge three devices at once and wakes you in time.
- 8W RMS total output power: This system has 8W RMS total output power. RMS refers to Root Mean Square which is a typical measurement of audio power, or rather, the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, which is measured in watts. The amount of electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power that is generated. The higher the wattage, the better the sound power emitted by the speaker.
- FM digital tuning with presets: Digital FM radio offers you additional music options to your music collection on your Philips audio system. Simply tune into the station that you want to preset, press and hold the preset button to memorise the frequency. With preset radio stations that can be stored, you can quickly access your favourite radio station without having to manually tune the frequencies each time.
- Auto clock synchronisation with iPod/ iPhone/ iPad when docked: When connect and dock, this docking system will automatically synchronise the clock with your iPod/iPhone/iPad within a few seconds. With this convenient feature, you do not need to set the time manually.
- Weekday/ weekend alarm setting to complement your lifestyle: Designed with modern day lifestyles in mind, this clock radio has a dual alarm feature, allowing you to set different alarm times for weekdays and weekends or even vary the alarm settings for couples. The alarm settings can be tailored for the same alarm times for the entire week from Monday to Sunday. Or you can set the alarm for an early start on weekdays from Monday to Friday, and lazy lie-ins for Saturday and Sundays. Whichever you choose, this convenient features saves you from the hassle of fiddling with different alarm times every single night.
- Audio-in for easy music playback: Make one easy connection and enjoy all your music from portable devices and computers. Simply plug your device to the AUDIO-IN (3.5 mm) port on your Philips set. With computers, the connection is typically made from the headset output. Once linked, you can enjoy your entire music collection directly, on a set of superior speakers. Philips simply delivers better sound.
- Dual alarm to wake you and your partner at different times: The Philips audio system comes with two alarm times. Set one alarm time to wake you up and the other time to wake up your partner.
- Wake up to your iPoad/ iPhone/ iPad music or radio tunes: Wake up to music that you love best. Select your favourite radio station or soothing tunes from your iPod/ iPhone/iPad and make a difference to your mornings. The clock starts to play your selection softly, with gradual increases in volume, till it reaches the volume level you chose. Now you can control how you wake up and start your day right every single time.
- Time and alarm backup for on-time wakeup even with power cuts: When there is a power failure, this intelligent clock will still maintain and keep its reliable time and your settings. The scheduled alarm remains active even when its display is off - all thanks to a pre-installed battery. When the power comes back on, there is no need to adjust the clock or reinstate settings. More amazingly, even if the power supply is not restored, the battery provides enough energy for the buzzer to go off at the alarm time you have set - making sure you never wake up late.
- Compatible with iPhone: 3GS/ 4/ 4S/ 5/ SE/ 6/ 6S/ 6 Plus/ 6S Plus/ 7/ 7 Plus
- Compatible with iPod: 3rd/ 4th/ 5th/ 6th/ 7th Gen Nano; 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ 5th Gen Touch
- Compatible with iPad: Mini/ 2/ with Retina display
- Auio playback (cradle playback mode):
- Clock type: digital
- Sleep timer: 15/ 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 mins
- Snooze: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 x 1
- Mains power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Backup battery: AA (not included)
- Product dimensions: 263 x 163 x 135 mm
- Product weight: 1.13 kg
For more info check out the Philips website!