Get your next-level game on with the women's 996v3. New Balance’s first ever knit, nylon-infused upper will help you dominate the court: it’s made from an innovative, form-fitting fabric that’s heat-fused for strength, durability and support during intense match play. Stack that with PROBANK stability technology that helps guide your foot during lateral cutting movements and a REVlite midsole for lightweight cushioning, and you’ve met your gear match. The New Balance women’s 996v3 tennis shoe features an advanced, synthetic upper and full-length NDurance technology for superior durability designed to last.
- Weight: 323 Grams (11.4 oz)
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- PROBANK technology, on the lateral side of the foot's foward half, distributes force more evenly so you can change directions quickly and efficiently. Cutting movements can cause the foot to slide to the outside, or lateral edge of the shoe, and this technology inspired by progressive banking on a race track helps keep you moving through course changes more smoothly than ever before
- N-Durance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Non-marking outsole
- Synthetic/mesh upper