Good: upcoming payday is less than a week away! Bad: past payday is now nothing more than a tiny dent on the horizon in the rear-view mirror of life, and any contribution it may have had to your bank account is now (probably) well and truly used up.
We're very aware of this.
Which is why not one of our deals today will set you back more than R399.
This great deal allows you to choose any two Look-and-Find books per category.
These books are special because Look and Find play encourages focus and exploration. Various activities teach identification, shapes and counting; while connecting words with pictures builds vocabulary.
Choose any 2 books from either toddler or big kid categories. The toddler category consists of four My First Look-and-find books: Mickey and the Roadster Racers: Go, go, go!; My Little Pony; Nickelodeon PAW Patrol; as well as PAW Patrol: Search with Skye! The Big Kid category consists of Marvel; Disney Pixar Cars 3; Spiderman; and The Lion Guard.
Toddler: My First Look-and-find:
1. Mickey and the Roadster Racers: Go, go, go!: Rev up your Roadster and join Mickey, Minnie, and all the Roadster Racers pals on a Look and Find adventure!
2. My Little Pony: Your young one will love joining his or her favourite four-legged friends as they travel through Equestria on a Look and Find adventure!
3. Nickelodeon PAW Patrol: Search with Skye!: A Look & Find for little ones with little hands! 7 Busy scenes.
4. Paw Patrol: Come along with Ryder and the pups from the PAW Patrol as they help out around Adventure Bay!
1. Marvel: The book helps children to explore the fun worlds of Spider-Man, The Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
2. Disney Pixar Cars 3: Look and Find all your favourite Cars 3 characters! 8 Extra-busy scenes. Bonus challenges at the end of each book.
3. Spiderman: Look for all your favourite characters! Look and Find books feature 8 extra busy scenes and lists of more challenges at the end of each book. Perfect entertainment on car and plane rides. Fun for kids to share together.
4. The Lion Guard: Have a roaring good time with Kion and his Lion Guard pals as you search the Pride Lands for hidden objects. You may think you've found them all...until you reach the back of the book and discover a new set of Look and Find challenges to meet. Be brave, be strong, be fierce, and of course, be keen of sight.
Lightning quick and you don't have to remember a thing. You're just one click away.
If you have an account with us, please log in.
Quite possibly. If you paid via EFT, please allow us a little time to process. If your bank sent us proof of payment, you should receive a confirmation email in the next hour or so.
That's easy to find out: go to your account to find out. But keep in mind the next question:
The short version? It's because we don't hold stock. Our partners deliver exactly what we need, after a deal has run. That way we keep our costs down, prices low and everybody (including you) happy.
OneDayOnly Offers (Pty) Ltd, cheque account 270656502, branch code 051001
OneDayOnly Offers (Pty) Ltd, cheque account 62299139066, branch code 250655
Whilst we'd love to help, you'll probably need to contact your bank on one of the following numbers for further assistance.
Absa - 0860 008 600
Capitec - 0860 10 20 43
FNB - 087 575 9404
Investec - 0860 110 161
Nedbank - 0860 555 111
Standard Bank - 0860 123 000
Never have to wait at home all day for your parcel or miss a delivery again: Pargo delivers your parcels to a store near you.
Having partnered with hundreds of stores in South Africa, there's (almost) always a Pick-up Point near you: often with opening hours of up to 15 hours per day - some (like fuel stations) are even open 24/7!
Why not give it a try today?
Well, because we also have to pay for delivery. And that money needs to come from somewhere.
Shipping costs money and we don't want to go bankrupt.
We have debated the merits of offering free shipping at length but the reality is that – without some magic source of free cash – the only place that money can come from is from our customers.
That leaves us with two options: hide it in the price of the product, or show it. We decided to be transparent and show it. This lets us cut our prices to the bare minimum and show you the best possible savings.
If we had incorporated the shipping cost into the price of an item, you’d pay double whenever you order more than one item but, in reality, the cost of shipping doesn’t necessarily go up.
By the way: the actual shipping charge you pay is a best-effort approximation of what shipping is going to cost us. As a result, ordering a 3kg item to Sandton or Cape Town may work out cheaper than a 75g iPhone cover to Springbok. Don’t blame us; blame the vast expanse that is our beautiful South Africa.
We'd love to offer free shipping. But we can't, because that means turning our company into a loss-making enterprise.
We rarely hold stock. Our partners deliver exactly what we need, after a deal has run. That way we keep our costs down, prices low and everybody (including you) happy.
We're not like other online shops with a fixed catalogue and tons of stock. Instead, most of our products never come back to our website again. That’s how we want it, as it keeps us fresh and unpredictable (win #1).
So, after you (and lots of others) have placed your orders, we go to our suppliers and place a massive, single order. Our suppliers love this, as it keeps things simple and moving along smoothly. Happy suppliers equal low prices (win #2).
Since we don’t hold stock, we can work with a cheaper, medium-sized warehouse, instead of a mega-warehouse (win #3) and we’re saving lots on not needing any processes involved in handling and returning unsold stock, allowing us to offer better deals (win #4).
The practice of not holding stock is one of the core principles behind OneDayOnly’s success. That, and our sparkling personalities of course.