The UniversalImpact 800 is perfect for completing large projects quickly and safely.
It features KickBack Control for full tool shutdowns when incurring a bit jam. A keyless Autolock chuck provides fast, one-handed bit changes. Bosch Speed Preselection enables precise drill-speed preselection, delivering the right speed for the material, and Constant Speed automatically regulates the speed for consistency, regardless of the load. A powerful 800 W motor ensures fast results in masonry, wood, soft concrete, and metal, allowing for drilling depths of up to 14 mm in masonry and up to 30 mm in wood.
- Powerful for effortless work in brick and mortar
- Comfortable control for overhead work
- Precise control for drilling in tile
- KickBack Control for added safety
- Autolock one-sleeve, keyless chuck for fast and convenient bit changes
- Bosch Speed Preselection and Constant Speed for efficient drilling
- Effortless drilling in masonry of up to 14 mm and wood of up to 30 mm
- The Bosch Electronic Speed Control delivers pressure-sensitive power control through the trigger, and Bosch Speed Pre-selection enables setting the precise drill-speed for the material.
- Fast bit changes with a simple twist
- The auxiliary handle is easily attachable and locked onto the tool with a fixing bolt for secure, controlled handling.
- With the function switch, the impact drill function can be switched off and thus enables material-appropriate working.
- The forward/reverse switch enables changing the drill spin direction for both tightening and loosening screws.
- Power input: 800 W
- Output power, max: 560 W
- Stall torque in accordance with EN 60745: 19,0 Nm
- Rated torque (1st gear / 2nd gear): 1.5 Nm
- No-load speed: 50 – 3,000 rpm
- Impact rate: 45.000 bpm
- Max. drilling diameter in concrete: 14 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 12 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
- Screw diameter max: 5 mm
- Slightly Damaged Packaging