Extra Virgin Olive is one of the best oils to cook with! Extra virgin olive oil is perfect for cooking, frying, sautéing, poaching, dressing and baking. Cooking with olive oil also brings an additional flavour profile to your dish that’s unique to only Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We encourage you to experiment and play around with different uses for olive oil and find out for yourself how olive oil can help enhance your next dish!
- The Estate Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a blend of mainly Frantoio and Mission cultivars harvested at a half-ripe stage with a medium fruity character. The aroma of freshly cut green grass and a hint of apple follow through on the palate.
- The slight bitterness and gentle pepper are balanced and fades to leave a pleasant aftertaste.
- Foodies will love the Squeeze Me-bottle for its practicality and convenience. The unique patented nozzle allows the olive oil to be poured slower than with traditional olive oil spouts, which means Willow Creek’s olive oil goes much further while it allows for portion control.
- The unbreakable PET-bottle, with its specially added oxygen barrier and UV-filter, which keeps the shelf life of the oil intact for at least two years, has already earned the favour of judges and users alike.
- Serving suggestions:
- Fried eggs
- Roasted Chicken
- Salad dressings
- Vegetable Stir-fry
- 500 ml
- Pack of 6
- Squeeze me packaging
- Expiry Date: August 2022
- Gold Medal - SA Gold Pack Awards
- 2nd Runner Up - Symrise Food Review Product of the Year Competition
- Winner - Fairlady Consumer Awards: Best Kitchen Cupboard Must-Have
- Winner - Fairlady Consumer Awards: Best SA Product
- Distinction - L'Orciolo d'Oro, Italy
- Silver Medal - SA Olive Awards