Go on a phonics reading adventure with your Letterland friends in this special, updated classic series of 26 books. Carefully designed, imaginative stories allow you to share the reading experience with levelled sections for your child to read with minimal support.
This fantastic carry-along box set meets Dfe phonics criteria and is perfect for beginner readers.
Take-turns reading: 1. Listen to the story (downloadable audio support can be found here). 2. Your child's turn: Decodable words accompanying the pictures using only the letters they know. Guaranteed reading success!
Read together, read alone, read aloud.
The new 2020 Edition Letterland: My Alphabet Storybooks 26 Book Collection.
- Boasts a fresh new premium design.
- Titles include Spines which form the word Letterland once packed back into Boxset.
- Includes 2 CD Audios that have all stories loaded.
- Includes QR Code for free reading material.
- Authors: Lyn Wendon, Lisa Holt
- 26 books - one for each letter of the alphabet
- Collectable paperbacks books all in one box set
- Colourful creative illustrations
- Read together with your child, then let them read alone
- QR Code in each book to download the audio on your phone to play the audio
- Includes free 2x audiobooks
- Annie Apple and the Ants
- Bouncy Ben and his Bike
- Clever Cat and the Cake
- Dippy Duck and the Dentist
- Eddy Elephant and his Pet
- Firefighter Fred and Fire Safety
- Golden Girl and the Gap
- Harry Hat Man and his Habit
- Impy Ink is at the Sink
- Jumping Jim is Just Jumping
- Kicking King and his Socks
- Lucy Lamp Light Likes to Listen
- Munching Mike and the Moon
- Noisy Nick in the Night
- Oscar Orange at the Docks
- Peter Puppy at the Play Par
- Quarrelsome Queen and her Quiz
- Red Robot and the Recycling;
- Sammy Snake isn't Satisfied
- Talking Tess and her Tent
- Uppy Umbrella is So Upset
- Vicky Violet and the Vet
- Walter Walrus and the Weather
- FiXit MaX Can't FiX That
- Yellow Yoyo Man and his Yogurt
- Zig Zag Zebra and the Buzz.