- Always consult your doctor when adding to your diet. These products are not medicinal and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and no claims regarding such are made.
- Maximum dosage*: Under South African Law, do not exceed 20mg of CBD (Cannabidiol) per day. (Regulation amending s22(A)2 of the Medicine and Related Substance Act, 1965 (Act no.101 of 1965).
Our CBD-Infused Anti-Inflammatory Serum contains a blend of pure broad spectrum CBD and a combination of natural ingredients. This rich, anti-inflammatory serum comes in a 10ml bottle with a handy roller applicator.
Our CBD-Infused Anti-Inflammatory Serum contains a blend of pure broad spectrum CBD and a combination of organic ingredients. This rich, anti-inflammatory serum comes in a 10ml bottle with a handy roller applicator.
- 100% natural
- THC free
- GMP certified
- Lab tested
- Fully legal
- Its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects, can reduce aches and pains
- Promotes muscle and joint recovery.
- Supportive in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions
- A handy addition to your family’s emergency kit.
- Given its small size, you can also keep it in your handbag and apply as and when needed.
- Perfect gift for your loved ones
Instructions & Dosage
- Step 1 – Open the bottle
- Step 2 – Use the roller applicator to spread the serum onto the skin of the targeted area.
- Step 3 – Massage in, until the serum is no longer visible, but the area is well moisturized.
- We recommend using it 1-2 times per day, preferably on clean, dry skin.
- This product is for external use only.
- Pure Broad Spectrum CBD Extract
- Organic Peppermint Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil
- Organic Wintergreen Oil
- Organic Ginger Oil
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- Organic Moringa Oil
- MCT Oil (Multi-chain Triglyceride)
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.
As Seen On
- GQ online
- Fitness magazine
For more info, checkout Oil Science