The Brooks Ravenna 10 offers a design that focuses on the most prone-to-injure part of the foot and provides free flowing movement, transitions and cushioning to support and avoid any strain to the knees as you hit the road running.
- Guiderails holistic support system to keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check
- Springy cushioning
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber to create a springy feel underfoot
- Quick transitioning zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly
- Lightweight secure fit
- One-piece mesh upper and internal bootie offer maximum breathability
- Reflective saddle
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- One-piece mesh upper and internal bootie offer maximum breathability.
- A reflective saddle wraps around your midfoot for a secure fit.