Have you ever wanted to control the music at someone's house or in a car, but your device doesn't have an Aux input? Well this easy to use infrared audio jack device for type-c and lightning cable connections will solve that issue. Once plugged in and connected, you can use your smartphone phone as a remote control with the audio jack transmitting signal up to 10 meters. At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive designs are all aspects which we pride ourselves with.
- One-key remote control: This single tool is compatible with all kinds of home appliances including television, air conditioner, projector, air purifier, water heater and fans, as long as the device has an IR (infrared) sensor this device will work.
- Small and portable design: We have designed this remote control to be more convenient for users, making it easier to carry around and store.
- Durable materials: We have used a high grade aluminium to create the exterior shell of the product, we have put the alloy through an anodizing process which has created it’s smooth and refined surface.
- Newly developed infrared chip: We have purposely designed a new infra-red chip and light sensor that improves the signal frequency to provide users with more reliable and convenient experience.
- Silicone ring: We have designed a high friction silicone key ring attachment, allowing users to attach the device to a pair of keys as to lower the likelihood of losing the device.
- Suitable for: Type-C or Lightning interface devices.
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- App: ZaZa Remote
- App download link for android
For more information, please check out Baseus