What does it do? Practically everything! In fact, we probably don't have enough writing space to elaborate on its full potential.
Here's some cool product features to get you going, but to really explore the epic-ness of this little piece of future, check out the Google website.
- Ask it anything: Get answers when you need them most. Ask, “Ok Google, what is 18% of 92?” to finish up last-minute homework, or “Ok Google, how many teaspoons in a cup?” when you have flour-covered hands in the kitchen.
- Command your audio: “Ok Google, play music by Sia”. Ask Google Home to play tunes from services like Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora and more. You can also stream music from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps.
- Manage your time: Manage your everyday tasks with Google Home — get your daily schedule, traffic, and flight info. Set an alarm by saying, “Ok Google, wake me up tomorrow at 6:30am,” or tell it to add things to your shopping list, start a timer, and more.
- Control your smart home: Google Home seamlessly connects with smart home technologies like Nest thermostats, Philips Hue, and Samsung SmartThings. So you can say things like, “Ok Google, dim the lights in the kitchen” without interrupting what you’re doing. You can also tell it to stream entertainment to your TV with Chromecast.
- Superior sound and voice technology: Google Home works over Wi-Fi and its integrated high-excursion speaker delivers crystal-clear highs and rich bass for hi-fi sound. It can also hear you reliably when you say “Ok Google" — even while playing music — thanks to far-field microphones and sophisticated natural language processing.
- Versatile by design: Google Home is crafted to fit naturally in many areas of your home. You can customize the base with different colors and finishes to reflect your personal style. Slate fabric base included; additional colors sold separately.
- Touch Control: The top touch surface gives you total control, and a mute button lets you put Google Home's microphones on standby.
- Setup is easy: 1. Plug the power cable into Google Home. 2. Plug the power adapter into a wall socket. 3. Download the Google Home app on your phone or tablet and follow the instructions.
Check out the Google home website for more info!
*Please also note: This product is a parallel import. This has nothing to do with the authenticity of the product (it is completely authentic), but means it has been imported without the approval, or license of the registered owner of the trademark and therefore no guarantee or warranty in respect of such goods will be honoured or fulfilled by any official or licensed importer of such goods. However, any warranty claims will be covered by OneDayOnly or the relevant third party seller, in accordance with our standard return/refund policy.