- This only adds another layer of protection and does not guarantee the prevention or transmission of infection
- Due to hygiene reasons, no returns will be accepted on these unit
- We are unable to source this product for a price that would allow us to offer our usual savings so we are running it at a comparative retail price.
This Disposable Coverall is perfect for those working in industries where they need some extra protection. The extremely light and tight spunbond-polypropylene-laminate provides an effective barrier against many organic and inorganic liquid chemicals. The mechanical strength of the material and the sealed, taped seams allow the uvex protective coverall 3B classic to provide protection against the highest strains without reducing comfort.
- uvex 3B Chem Classic
- Size: One size fits most (universal XL)
- Disposable - Single use
- Premium protection
- Strong seams sealed with ultrasonic technology and additional taped for highest safety
- Protection against a wide range of chemicals
- Impervious to liquids and high chemical resistance
- Low-noise material
- Extremely lightweight but robust material
- Soft textured spunbond on the inside ensures a comfortable wear
- Elasticated waist and optimised body fit for high wearer comfort
- Maximum freedom of movement
- Elastic in the hood, cuffs and ankles for a comfortable fit
- Middle finger loops prevent the sleeves from riding up e.g. work carried out above head height
- Adhesive cover flap
- Comfortable zipper puller for easy handling
- Protection against infective agents
- 2-piece hood design ensures a perfect fit and an unrestricted field of vision
- Material: Polypropylene spunbound with laminated polypropylene firl
- Colour: Green
- Protection: Type 3
Why is there no discount shown for this deal?
Because of the far-reaching knock-on effects of the coronavirus, products like this can be hard to come by at the moment. However, we understand there is a need for these products and we are committed to sourcing and making them available.
With that said, we are unable to secure stock at the same price points we were up until recently. Much of this stock is being air-freighted into the country and this adds to the cost considerably.
We realise the price may seem out of line with what you'd expect, but it is dictated completely by our cost price. Profiteering - especially off products in demand and at a time like this - is not and will never be our modus operandi. Our intentions are simply to make available that which the customer may need.